Busy weekend of love and goodness

F2

I love that image. Doesn't that just say it all? In any direction? Good love. Love good. I like that.

It's perfectly appropriate for the PERFECT weekend we just had. It was AWESOME. I mean seriously. Friday my lovely cousins and their respective adorable children came for a visit. We ate too much, watched chick flicks, downed Rum Runners, and enjoyed a number of "shows" put on by the children with mad props given to the Divine Miss M. (age 5) who rocks a Princess Gown AND a Hannah Montana costume like nobody's business.

Saturday was Matthew's slumber party in the barn. The boys were all sugared up on soda, candy, ice cream cake and had a marvelous time. There was, of course, a bat. There is ALWAYS a bat. Mr. Wonderful played chaperone and slept all night in the barn too, bless his heart. I was awakened at 5:00 a.m. as they searched for donuts (clearly the earlier sugar had worn off). Again at 7:00 a.m. when my son, now high on donuts and Mountain Dew, chattered at me a mile per minute "it's 7 o'clock mom? Are you getting up? it's 7 o'clock mom are you gonna sleep all day? Mom? Mom? Mom?" They also woke up Mr. W. at 5:25 a.m. to go look at the moon. Kids. LOVE 'EM.

No comments: