The Big Reveal

If you have followed the bathroom project (also known as the #$#@## Bathroom Project) from the very beginning, or read any of the three columns about it here, here, or here then you might be mildly curious about how it all turned out. I'd say "swimmingly" but frankly the idea of large pools of water makes me nervous. That's kind of how we started in the first place.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Sources: 
 allen + roth 31" White Carrara Bath Vanity with Top. Lowes
 American Olean 12" x 12" Sausalito White White Ceramic Floor Tile
Delta Faucets
Beadboard, Crown Molding, and Corner Blocks Lowes
Wall Color Sherwin Williams Evergreen "Silverpoint"
Trim Color Sherwin Williams Cabinet and Trim Paint, Semi-Gloss "Extra White"
Shower Curtain: "Silver" Target
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rеallу like youг blog.. very nicе соlors & theme.
Did yοu ԁesign this website yoursеlf or
dіԁ you hire someοne tο do it for yοu?
Plz reply aѕ I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

Check out my page :: http://pikavippii.net/
my web page :: pikavippi

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! Love the colour and the floor tile and vanity and.....everything!!!

Unknown said...

Great bathroom! Do you remember the color of the grout which you used on the floor tile? Thanks!