2) Describing your item as "Just like Pottery Barn" does not mean you can price it as if it is, in fact, at Pottery Barn.Unless they've opened an outlet in your garage?
3) If your item was cheaply made it will not have appreciated in value since you did bong hits off it in college. A $50 dining set will be worth less - not more - after you have stained, scratched, and somehow managed to lose one leg.
4) While ScotchguardTM is, in fact, a nice selling point, they have yet to make a stain resistance that can outwit cigarette burns and/or cat pee so if your item has been exposed to one or both of these, give it up.
5) "Vintage" is not code for "ugly." Sometimes things are just "old" and/or "hideous."
6) "Can be refinished!" should not be priced as if it already is.
7) Descriptions such as "THIS ARMOIRE IS VERY UNIQUE BECAUSE IT HAS A BAR TO HANG CLOTHING AND DRAWERS INSIDE" are not helpful. That is not "unique." It's an armoire.
8) Please remove your dirty laundry, underwear, similar from any photo before posting. I shouldn't have to tell you this, but apparently, I do.